Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains one copy of the radio script for the event, consisting of ten legal sized pages. The pages outline a narrated and muscial production regarding the anniversary of the Salt Lake Temple.
Contains notes, miscellaneous correspondence, and typed programs of the KSL radio series: "The Book of Mormon: Messages and Evidences." Also included are notes and an original draft of Harris' book by the same title. The materials also relate to archaeology, the Word of Wisdom, and other Mormon Church topics.
Typewritten radio scripts for news broadcasts with handwritten corrections.
Collection includes mimeograph, stencil, and carbon copies of typescripts. Includes radio scripts titled "The Challenge," "World Series of Basketball--1954," and "Why Do I Love You?"
Collection of photocopied papers. Collection includes scrapbooks and radio scripts, including Pioneer Stories, Spelling Bee, These Crazy Humans, and a proposed apprentice training program.
This is a collection of 13 radio talks given by William M. Timmins, Jr. on the Salt Lake City radio station KSL in 1959. Also enclosed are one program copy and one fan letter. Timmin's talks include such diverse subjects as "Christ's True Church," "The Book of Mormon," and the "Signs of the Times."
Contains a scan of Peterson's KBYU staff membership badge. It also contains a records sheet and handwritten script for Vaughn's KBYU radio segment, Coed's View of BYU. Dated 1955.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 4
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 3
- Media and Communication 3
- Social Life and Customs 3
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Book of Mormon (Radio program) 1
- Book of Mormon -- Antiquities 1
- Book of Mormon -- Evidences, authority, etc. 1
- Broadcast journalism -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- College radio stations -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Letters 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormons -- History -- 19th century 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Publications 1
- Radio -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Radio addresses, debates, etc. 1
- Radio broadcasting 1
- Radio programs -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Women college students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Word of wisdom 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- KBYU-FM (Radio station : Provo, Utah) 2
- Harris, Franklin S. (Franklin Stewart), 1912-1999 1
- KBYU (Radio station : Provo, Utah) 1
- KSL (Radio station : Salt Lake City, Utah) 1