Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
A photograph of the graduating class of 1909 from Brigham Young High School.
Includes pin and two patches. Pin bears photographic image of several students, plus text: "Brigham Young Wildcats, 1964-65." Patches, identical to each other, bear artistic images: beehive; block Y; mountains and partial wagon wheel; wildcat; and hand bearing a torch. Patches also contain text: "Uniti Stetimus" and "Brigham Young High School."
Scrapbook describing the first school in northeast Provo (later to be known as Pleasant View and/or Edgemont), its building, teachers, and students. Includes pictures, short biographies, and family group records of the teachers and students. Includes writings from Shirley Blackburn and Eva Gillespie. Also discusses the early devolopment of education in Provo.
Contains four certificates. The certificates pertain to Alex Hedquist's education, professional career, and membership in the Kiwanis Club.
Photocopy of a typewritten funeral address about Lars Echert Eggertsen. Jensen talks of Eggertsen's upbringing, his education, his position in the Provo City schools, and his ecclesiastical standing in the Mormon Church.
Contains manuscripts, correspondence, drafts, and other papers relating to the works of Willard and Celia Luce. It also contains various other materials that include a Provo High yearbook, gifts from friends, etc.
This collection contains two editions of the Provo High School "White and Green" yearbooks from 1919 and 1920. The yearbooks contain autographs of the yearbook's owner, Irene Crane.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 5
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- Education 5
- Provo (Utah) 4
- Yearbooks 2
- American Fork (Utah) 1
- American literature 1
- Artifacts 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Autographs 1
- Biography 1
- Certificates 1
- Correspondence 1
- Edgemont (Utah) -- History 1
- Edgemont Elementary School (Provo, Utah) 1
- Education -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Emblems 1
- Funeral service -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Genealogies 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Provo -- Biography 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Photographs 1
- Pins (Jewelry) 1
- Pioneers -- West (U.S.) -- History 1
- Pleasant View (Utah) -- History 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Provo (Utah) -- Social life and customs 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Students 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) 2
- Blackburn, Shirley, 1933- 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University. Laboratory School 1
- Davis, Dora, 1923- 1