Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Photocopy of typescript. Describes his trip from Salt Lake City to the site of Joseph City and daily life in the United Order in that town. The diary also discusses the author's departure on a supply trip to Salt Lake City and concludes with his arrival in St. George, Utah en route.
A one-page autobiographical sketch entitled "History of John A. Blythe, From his birth to Feb. 3rd, 1876" is also included.
Includes autobiographies; reminiscences; letters; and biographical sketches of various family members. Discusses growing up in pioneer Utah; courtship and marriage; and life in the Mormon settlements in Arizona.
- Arizona -- Description and travel 1
- Biography 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- City and Town Life 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Utah 1
- Home and Family 1
- Joseph City (Ariz.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormons -- Colonization -- Arizona -- History 1
- Pioneers 1
- United orders (Mormon Church) -- Arizona -- History 1
- Utah -- Description and travel 1
- Utah -- History -- 19th century 1
- Utah -- History -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Blythe, John A. 1
- Rogers family 1
- Rogers, Andrew Locy, 1854-1943 1