Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Photocopy of a typescript of a diary and an autobiography. Clark's diary covers the years from 1855 to 1857 when Clark served as a missionary to the Indians in the Salmon River Mission. Clark's autbiography tells about his life in Logan and Clarkston, Utah, and his contacts with Indians.
Handwritten autobiography. Hill writes about migrating to Utah, about his life in Smithfield and Clarkston, about problems with grasshoppers, and about other difficult situations. He also talks about the death of his mother and his low opinion of his father, who started drinking. He also tells about his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to England and about his marriage.
Photocopy of a typescript. Griffiths was born and raised in Logan, Utah. He later moved to Trenton, Utah. He was active in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served as a missionary to England for that faith.
- Logan (Utah) -- History 2
- Mormons -- Utah -- Logan -- History 2
- Fort Lemhi (Idaho) 1
- Indians of North America -- Idaho -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Great Britain 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Great Britain -- History 1
- Mormon pioneers -- History 1
- Mormons -- History 1
- Mormons -- Idaho -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Smithfield -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Trenton -- History -- Sources 1
- Smithfield (Utah) -- History 1
- Trenton (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Clark, Israel Justus 1
- Griffiths, William John 1
- Hill, Jobe 1