Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
One handwritten notebook containing an outline for teaching a children's art course in the New York public schools during summer and fall 1901. Eastmond also included notes from his art classes at the Pratt Institute in New York City during spring of 1902.
Collection contains scripts, outlines, songs, poems, photographs, scrapbooks, and newspaper clippings concerning the production and presentation of various Mormon Church pageants.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- American poetry 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Artists -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1