Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Handwritten laboratory notebook concerning bacterial photosynthesis.
Bound notebooks with handwritten lists of Brigham Young University students enlisted in World War I and lists of those killed in action and receiving commendations. One notebook compiled by Alice Reynolds.
One handwritten notebook containing an outline for teaching a children's art course in the New York public schools during summer and fall 1901. Eastmond also included notes from his art classes at the Pratt Institute in New York City during spring of 1902.
Contains lists, names, final test scores, student grades, and the curve used to determine the grades.
Includes memorandum and published information in notebook form which describe the new program for General Education (for 1976).
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 5
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Artists -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Fine Arts 1
- General education 1
- Ash, Kenneth Owen, 1936- 1
- Associated Students of Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Home Economics Education 1
- Brigham Young University. General Education 1