Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Contains background music of the movie produced by Kieth Merrill.
"How Rare a Possession" : a behind-the-scene look at the conversion of Vincenzo di Francesca and the LDS movie
Contains material related to the Motion Picture Studio Production of "How Rare a Possession: The Book of Mormon." Contains a script and correspondence about the production.
Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio's script for A More Perfect Union: America Becomes A Nation, revised in 1988. The movie, about the events surrounding the consitutional convention, was released in 1989. 123 pages, plus appendices.
Contains audio-visual materials produced by the Motion Picture Studio. Includes materials concerning recruiting, library research, academic colleges and departments, business, KBYU and the press, Brigham Young University administration, history, and social and student life. The collection also includes master tapes, production records, song directories and use-copy DVDs for the collection, from 1971 to 1999.
Contains 91 film and audio reels produced by the Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio. These reels include footage and/or recordings from Geneva Steel from 1955-72 and various church productions and events. Dated after 1953.
Contains photographs for the production of the film Portrait of a Prophet from the Motion Picture Studio. Includes images from the life of David O. McKay. Materials date from between 1873 and 1967.
Contains historic footage of Brigham Young University covering a wide range of themes and events. Mingled with the footage of Brigham Young University are various other footage samples related to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Utah. Dates range from 1946 to 1976.
Flip chart describes the facilities of the Motion Picture Studio, its productions and their distribution.
Materials include 26 reels of film footage of the Brigham Young University campus. Digital copies of the film are also included in the form of 26 DVDs. Footage dates from 1949 to 1981 and is silent.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 15
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- Colleges and Universities 10
- Education 10
- Photographs 4
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 3
- DVDs 3
- Letters 3
- Motion picture plays 3
- Motion pictures 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Church Educational System 2
- Historical films 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- Charts, diagrams, etc. 1
- Church Government 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College life films 1
- College students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Diaries 1
- Employees 1
- Filmstrips 1
- Interviews 1
- Media and Communication 1
- Mormons in motion pictures -- Photographs 1
- Motion picture directors 1
- Motion picture music 1
- Motion picture producers 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Utah 1
- Motion pictures -- Distribution 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Utah 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Negatives 1
- Performing arts in motion pictures 1
- Portrait of a prophet (Motion picture) 1
- Portraits, group -- Photographs 1
- Running -- Health aspects 1
- Schedules 1
- Scripts (Documents) 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Sports films 1
- Stills (Motion pictures) 1
- Transcripts 1
- Universities and colleges -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Utah 1
- Videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 5
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 4
- Cheney, Thomas E. (Thomas Edward), 1901-1993 1
- Di Francesca, Vincenzo 1
- Jacobs, David Kent, 1937- 1