Wilford Woodruff papers
Scope and Contents
This collection, containing letters, a telegram, and a certificate, has been organized into folders chronologically, dating from 1873-1903.
- Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Wilford Woodruff papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Wilford Woodruff (1807-1898) was the fourth President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/VMSS798.xml
Purchased by Sp. Coll. in August of 1990 by Benchmark Books.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Acquisitions; Benchmark books.
- Bighorn Basin (Mont. and Wyo.)
- Bleak, James G. (James Godson), 1829-1918
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions
- Kimball, Jonathan Golden, 1853-1938
- Material Types
- Saint George (Utah)
- Salt Lake City (Utah)
- Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918
- Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register Wilford Woodruff papers
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 November 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.