T. E. Lawrence letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter. The item was written at "14 Barton Street, S.W.I.," on April 19, 1922. Lawrence declines an invitation to speak on Eastern politics.
- 1922 April 19
- Lawrence, T. E. (Thomas Edward), 1888-1935 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from T. E. Lawrence letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
T. E. Lawrence was a British military leader, author, and archaeologist.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of T. E. Lawrence letter
- Rose Frank
- 2011 October 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.