Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter. Lytton tells "Sir" that he is too busy to have "the gratification of assisting" him.
- Lytton, Edward Bulwer Lytton, 1803-1873 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton was a British author.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Existence and Location of Copies
Transcript of letter included in folder.
- Register of Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton letter
- Rose Frank
- 2011 November 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.