John Charles Frémont letter to Susan B. Ferrell
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, dated September 7, 1850, and addressed to Susan B. Ferrell. Fremont writes concerning the gold mines in California and the best time of the year to go to that state.
- 1850 September 7
- Frémont, John Charles, 1813-1890 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from John Charles Frémont letter to Susan B. Ferrell must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
John Charles Frémont was an American soldier, politician, and explorer.
1 item (1 page)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of John Charles Frémont letter to Susan B. Ferrell
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 November 4
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.