T. P. Thomas letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, dated 7 March 1876, and addressed to Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church. Thomas writes concerning the Nineteenth Ward of the Mormon Church in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 1876 March 7
- Thomas, T. P. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Resident of Salt Lake City, Utah.
1 items (3 p.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Nineteenth Ward (Salt Lake City, Utah) -- History
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Presidents
- Latter Day Saints -- Correspondence
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of T. P. Thomas letter
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 30
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.