History of the Brigham Young University Sociology Department
Scope and Contents
Contains a brief history of the Sociology Department, including names of those with masters' and bachelors degrees.
- Smith, Wilford E., 1916-2010 (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from History of the Brigham Young University Sociology Department must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.2 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of History of the Brigham Young University Sociology Department
- Rose Frank
- 2011 August 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.