Secrecy in the Church and priesthood, welfare, and politics
Scope and Contents
"Secrecy in the Church" concerns the mysteries of God; Frame postulates that there are none such for those who have prepared themselves to understand the so-called mysteries and refers to Mormon scriptures to support his claims. "Priesthood, Welfare, and Politics" is a compilation of quotations both from scriptures and various Mormon Church authorities concerning these topics.
- Frame, Robert M., 1934-2015 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Secrecy in the Church and priesthood, welfare, and politics must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 items (31 leaves)
Donated by Jay Bell in 1977.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Jay Bell; 1977.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Charities
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Doctrines
- Church work -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Priesthood -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Priesthood, welfare, and politics
- Revelation -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Register of Secrecy in the Church and priesthood, welfare, and politics
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 22
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.