St. Joseph Ward Teacher's Quorum minutes
Scope and Contents
Minutes, June 20, 1880-January 21, 1883, kept by John McLaws. Records discussions and business transacted at the meetings. Text comprises only 14 pages of a 94-page notebook and covers only eight meetings; the remainder for the book is blank.
- Tanner, George S. (Person)
- McLaws, J. (John) (Person)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. St. Joseph Ward (Joseph City, Ariz.). Teacher's Quorum (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from St. Joseph Ward Teacher's Quorum minutes must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (14 p.)(0.07 linear ft.)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Donated in 1974.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Register of St. Joseph Ward Teacher's Quorum minutes
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 July 19
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.