John W. Moffet land deed
Scope and Contents
Printed form with handwritten notations. Deed for land in Sanpete County, Utah, purchased by John W. Moffet.
- Utah. Governor (1896-1905 : Wells) (Organization)
- Wells, Heber M. (Heber Manning), 1859-1938 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from John W. Moffet land deed must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 oversize folder (0.03 linear ft.) : 1 p.
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Signed by Governor Heber M. Wells. One seal.
- Register of John W. Moffet land deed
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 September 14
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.