Rose W. LeBaron writings
Scope and Contents
Religious essays on priesthood; polygamy; his family's apostasy from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; and other topics relating to the Church of the Firstborn of the Fulness of Times. Includes essays on priesthood by Joseph W. Musser and Ervil M. LeBaron. Simple typescript format, pages photocopied on rectos only.
- approximately 1960
- LeBaron, Ross W. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Rose W. LeBaron writings must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
8 leaves (28 cm)(0.03 linear ft.)
Purchased from Rick Grunder Books, 110 Endres Dr., No. 1, Syracuse, NY 13211.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Rick Grunder Books.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Controversial literature
- Church of the Firstborn of the Fulness of Times
- Ex-church members -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Correspondence
- LeBaron, Alma Dayer
- LeBaron, Joel F., -1972
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Controversial literature
- Register of Rose W. LeBaron writings
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 February 10
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.