Alonzo L. Taylor letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter dated 11 March 1903 and addressed to "Dear Bro John M." This was probably John M. Cannon (1856-1917). Taylor writes about the problems of moving some cattle to Alberta.
- 1903 March 11
- Taylor, Alonzo L. (Alonzo Leander), 1878-1938 (Person)
- Cannon, John M. (John Mousley), 1865-1917 (recipient, Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Alonzo L. Taylor letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Alonzo L. Taylor (1878-1938) was a Mormon businessman and local church leader in the Juarez Stake for the Mormon Church in Mexico.
1 item (2 p.)(0.01 linear ft.)
Purchased from Peter Crawley in 1985.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Peter Crawley; 1985.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Alonzo L. Taylor letter
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 November 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.