Charles Sidney Noble funeral services
Scope and Contents
Typewritten copy of funeral services held in Centerville, Utah on 26 Nov. 1978. Noble was a city manager in Vernal and Tooele, Utah. He also held administrative positions in a number of colleges at various places in the United States. Speeches were given by the Mormon Bishops Merrill Shupe, Thomas Randall, and Frank Woodbury.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Charles Sidney Noble funeral services must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 v. (16 p.)(0.07 linear ft.)
Donated by Helen Noble in 1985.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Helen Noble; 1985.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Biography -- 20th century
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources
- Funeral service -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Home and Family
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Clearfield -- History -- Sources
- Noble, Charles Sidney, 1920-1977
- Social Life and Customs
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Register of Charles Sidney Noble funeral services
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 November 4
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.