George T. Wilson correspondence
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and photocopied letters by George T. Wilson, his wife Ann Eliza, and other people. The letters deal mainly with personal matters within the context of the doctrines of the Mormon Church.
- Wilson, George T., 1827-1906 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from George T. Wilson correspondence must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon in Arizona.
1 folder (0.16 linear ft.) : (81 items)
Donated by Thelma Litte in 1986.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Thelma Litte; 1986.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Latter Day Saints -- Arizona -- Mesa -- Correspondence
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Santaquin -- Correspondence
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Wallsburg -- History
- Material Types
- Mesa (Ariz.) -- History
- Santaquin (Utah) -- History
- Wallsburg (Utah) -- History
- Wilson, Ann Eliza, 1842-1896 -- Correspondence
- Wilson, George T., 1827-1906 -- Correspondence
- Register of George T. Wilson correspondence
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 30
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.