Zion's Co-operative Mercantile Institution receipts
Scope and Contents
Handwritten receipts. These items relate to purchases made by the second president of the Mormon Church, Brigham Young (1801-1877).
- Zion's Co-operative Mercantile Institution (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from ZCMI receipts must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Cooperative department store owned by Mormons.
5 items (15 leaves)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Zion's Co-operative Mercantile Institution receipts
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 Sep 21
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.