In memorium : Robert Dewey McKell
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typescript. The item is a transcript of the funeral services for Robert McKell (1894-1935) held in Payson, Utah and recorded by Catherine Moulton. The talks were given by McKell's friends and by local Mormon church leaders. McKell was a school teacher who was active in the American Legion and in the Boy Scouts.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from In memorium : Robert Dewey McKell must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (9 leaves)
Donated by William McKell in 1982.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; William McKell; 1982.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- City and Town Life
- Educators -- Utah -- Payson -- Biography
- Funeral service -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Funeral service -- Utah -- Payson -- History -- Sources
- McKell, Robert, 1823-1903
- Mormons -- Utah -- Payson -- History
- Payson (Utah) -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Register of In memorium : Robert Dewey McKell
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 September 16
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States