Henry M. Bird diary
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diary. Bird talks about his activities and about the places he visited while on his mission. Also included are biographies of Henry Bird's father, Edmund Bird, and notes relating to Bird family genealogy.
- Bird, Henry M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Henry M. Bird diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Missionary for the Mormon Church to the Northwestern States.
2 items (22 p.)(0.07 linear ft.)
Donated by Mrs. Dixie Welch in 1982.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Mrs. Dixie Welch; 1982.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Bird, Edmund Fuller, 1809-1892
- Byrd family
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Home and Family
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Northwestern States -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Northwestern States -- History
- Mormons -- Northwestern States -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Henry M. Bird diary
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 16
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.