Cedar City Stake Relief Society notes
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of the Cedar City Ward Relief Society minute book "A". The minute book contains descriptions of the Relief Society meetings and speeches concerning the spiritual welfare of the members of the Mormon Church. In addition, the minute book includes a membership list of the Mormon Relief Society in Cedar City.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Cedar City Stake Relief Society notes must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 v. (88 leaves)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Cedar City (Utah) -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Utah--Cedar City
- Minutes (Records)
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines -- History -- 19th century
- Relief Society
- Relief Society (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). Cedar City Stake -- History
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Register of Cedar City Stake Relief Society notes
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 Aug 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.