On morality, polygamy and the Mormon faith
Scope and Contents
Handwritten notes for a speech by an unknown author given at a Mormon conference at Liverpool, England of which the first 8 pages are missing. The item discusses the doctrines of salvation, morality, polygamy, and the Mormon faith.
- approximately 1850
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from On morality, polygamy, the Mormon faith mustbe obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (16 p.)
Language of Materials
Donated in 1978.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church meetings
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Doctrines
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England -- Liverpool
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Register of On morality, polygamy and the Mormon faith
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 August 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.