Rudolf II Dovvia Kay Reichstag
Scope and Contents
Holograph edict presented by the Federal Diet of the German Empire. The item is concerned with the Turkish threat and political matters in Germany.
Language of Materials
Materials are in German.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Rudolf II Dovvia Kay Reichstag must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Rudolf von Habsburg was Emperor of Germany (1576-1612) and King of Bohemia, Austria, and Silesia. He was a patron of the arts and sciences and was active in the Counterreformation.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Germany -- Foreign relations -- Turkey -- Sources
- Germany -- History -- Rudolf II, 1576-1612 -- Sources
- Germany -- Politics and government -- 1517-1648 -- Sources
- Holy Roman Empire -- History -- Rudolf II, 1576-1612 -- Sources
- International Relations
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Religion and state -- Germany -- History -- Sources
- Resolutions (Law)
- Turkey -- Foreign relations -- Germany -- Sources
- Register of Rudolf II Dovvia Kay Reichstag
- In Progress
- Patsy Shin Hernandez
- 2010 August 2
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States