Photographs of Utah County, Utah
Scope and Contents
Collection includes photographs of Utah County, Utah from the early 20th century. Photographs include images of A.O. Smoot, William Howard Taft, and Utah County towns.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English in Latin script.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Photographs of Utah County, Utah must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 folders (0.03 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Enoch Clark.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- American Fork (Utah) -- Photographs
- Material Types
- Payson (Utah) -- Photographs
- Provo (Utah) -- Photographs
- Smoot, A. O. (Abraham Owen), 1815-1895 -- Photographs
- Sunnyside (Utah) -- Photographs
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 -- Photographs
- Vernal (Utah) -- Photographs
- Register of Photographs of Utah County, Utah
- Rose Frank
- 2011 December 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.