Photographs of John Taylor
Scope and Contents
Collection includes photographs of John Taylor, along with other leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Dated approximately approximately 1860-1880.
- approximately 1860-1880
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Photographs of John Taylor must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Nathaniel Cook; August 7, 1988.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
Prints from negatives. Provo, UT : Brigham Young University.
Processed; Anne Ashton; June 2022. Updated finding aid for DACS compliance and accuracy. Rehoused photographs to plastic sleeves for preservation.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Presidents--Photographs
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Photographs
- Taylor, John, 1808-1887 -- Photographs
- Register of Photographs of John Taylor
- Under Revision
- Lucas J. Chehda
- 2012 March 06
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States