LeNora Foster photographs and interview
Scope and Contents
Collection of 8 photographs, 2 flyers, and one transcribed interview relating to the vaudeville career of LeNora Thomas Foster. The photographs are primarily platinum prints with some gelatin silver prints. LeNora had a juggling act in Utah with her younger sister, Edrie, in the early twentieth century. The photographs date from 1914 and show LeNora and Edrie with the items they juggled. The interview was conducted by Rebecca J. Cornwall and related to LeNora's performing career.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from LeNora Foster photographs and interview must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Juggler and vaudeville performer in Utah.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Other Finding Aids
Inventory; available in repository.
Donated to the repository by Rebecca J. Cornwall in 1982.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Rebecca J. Cornwall; 1982.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
Processed; Anne Ashton; June 2022. Updated finding aid for DACS compliance and accuracy. Rehoused photographs to plastic sleeves for preservation.
- Foster, LeNora, 1901-1983 -- Photographs
- Foster, LeNora, 1901-1983 -- Interviews
- Gelatin silver prints
- Jugglers -- Utah -- Interviews
- Jugglers -- Utah -- Photographs
- Platinum prints
- Thomas family -- Photographs
- Transcriptions (Documents)
- Vaudeville -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Vaudeville -- Utah -- Photographs
- Register of LeNora Foster photographs and interview
- Under Revision
- Abe Austin
- 2012 February 27
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.