A. Gordon Kimball photographs
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS P 109
Scope and Contents
Collection includes photographs and newspaper clippings of the Kimball family and their friends.
- approximately 1880-1979
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from A. Gordon Kimball photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
A. Gordon Kimball (1888-1975) was a civic, Church, and business leader, and brother of Spencer W. Kimball.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Other Finding Aids
Partial inventory. Available in repository.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Clara C. Kimball.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Aldridge family -- Photographs
- Church buildings -- Photographs
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Buildings--Photographs
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Cumorah, Hill (N.Y.) -- Photographs
- Farms -- Photographs
- Kimball family -- Photographs
- Kimball, Heber C. (Heber Chase), 1801-1868 -- Photographs
- Register of A. Gordon Kimball photographs
- Abe Austin
- 2012 February 22
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.