Brigham Young letter to Andrew S. Siler
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a handwritten and signed letter dated December 1, 1854 and addressed to Andrew S. Siler in St. Louis, Missouri. Young offers encouragement to Siler, who was serving on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1854 December 1
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 (Author of afterword, colophon, etc., Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young letter to Andrew S. Siler must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Brigham Young (1801-1877) was the sSecond president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
1 item (1 page)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Brigham Young letter to Andrew S. Siler
- Rose Frank
- 2011 May 5
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.