Minutes and certificates of stock
Scope and Contents
Typewritten and handwritten minutes of the directors, stockholders, and advirsory committee meetings. The stock certificate book includes some filled out stubs of stock purchases and blank certificates. The minute book also includes summaries of the institution's activities and four pages of account records of the Copper Coin Mining Company.
- Coalville Cooperative Mercantile Institution (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Minutes and certificates of stock must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Cooperative institution in Coalville, Utah.
2 v. (5 linear inches)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Coalville (Utah) -- History
- Cooperative societies -- Utah -- Coalville -- History -- Sources
- Copper Coin Mining Company -- History
- Copper mines and mining -- Utah -- History
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Coalville -- History -- Sources
- Mines and Mineral Resources
- Minutes (Records)
- Stock certificates
- Register of Minutes and certificates of stock
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.