The book of life of Hugh Moon
Scope and Contents
Typescript of an autobiography. Moon was born in Lancashire, England, converted to Mormonism with his parents, came to Nauvoo, Illinois, migrated to Utah in 1848, moved to St. George, Utah, in 1861, and relocated to Farmington, Utah, in 1866.
- Moon, Hugh, 1815-1870 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The book of life of Hugh Moon must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Mormon pioneer and missionary.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.) : 6 p.
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Farmington (Utah) -- History
- Immigration and American Expansion
- Moon, Hugh, 1815-1870
- Mormon pioneers -- History
- Mormons -- Illinois -- Nauvoo -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- History
- Nauvoo (Ill.) -- History
- Saint George (Utah) -- History
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Register of The book of life of Hugh Moon
- Rose Frank
- 15 April 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.