Eliza R. Snow and Brigham Morris Young papers
Scope and Contents
Printed programs of musical productions largely on Mormon themes, a hymn written by Eliza R. Snow, and a typewritten history of the founding of the Young Men's Mutual Improvement Association of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Snow, Eliza R. (Eliza Roxey), 1804-1887 (Person)
- Young, Brigham Morris, 1854-1931 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Programs and a history must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Utah businessman, LDS Church leader, and son of the second president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Brigham Young.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Young Men's Mutual Improvement Association -- History
- Histories (Literary works)
- Youth Auxiliaries
- Register of Programs and a history
- Rose Frank
- 14 April 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States