Marie Sophia Larsen Christensen register of births
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a handwritten list placed in a ledger book with the title, "Register of Births." Christensen lists the births of 463 children in Carbon and Emery Counties of Utah. She gives names, sex, nationality, color, date of birth, names of parents, and the location of the family's residence.
- Christensen, Marie Sophia Larsen (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Register of births must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.) : ca. 50 p.
Language of Materials
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Carbon County (Utah) -- History
- Emery County (Utah) -- History
- Home and Family
- Midwives -- Utah -- Carbon County -- History
- Midwives -- Utah -- Emery County -- History
- Registers of births, etc. -- Utah -- Carbon County -- History
- Registers of births, etc. -- Utah -- Emery County -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Marie Sophia Larsen Christensen register of births
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 31
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States