William Daniel Wilcock diary
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of a handwritten diary. Wilcock kept this diary while serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Central States Mission. Wilcock writes about his daily activities in Texas and Kansas.
- Wilcock, William Daniel, 1879-1965 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from William Daniel Wilcock diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
LDS missionary from Escalante, Utah.
1 folder (0.3 linear ft.) : (50 p.)
19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Kansas -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Texas -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Kansas -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Texas -- History
- Mormons -- Kansas -- History
- Mormons -- Texas -- History
- Wilcock, William Daniel, 1879-1965
- Register of William Daniel Wilcock diary
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 30
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.