Brenda Louise High collection
Scope and Contents note
Collection contains a scrapbook of newspapers about President Kennedy's assassination, 69th Infantry Division bulletins, Utah photographs by Edward Noyes Stevens, and Evan Mecham (17th Governor of Arizona) impeachment and other political items.
- approximately 1955-2005
- High, Brenda Louise (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use note
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brenda L. High collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Brenda Louise High was appointed a deputy registrar for Maricopa County, Arizona, in 1988. She was a member of the Republican National Committee and the Arizona Republican Party.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
1 quarto (0.75 linear ft.)
Scrapbooks and papers of Barbara Louise High concerning John F. Kennedy's assassination, election of Arizona governors, 69th Infantry Division bulletins and photographs of Utah.
Custodial History note
Donated by creator.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Donated; Brenda L. High.
Utah and American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
Processing Information note
Processed; H. Christine Swindler and John M. Murphy; 7 April 2008.
- 69th Infantry Division Association -- Pamphlets
- Arizona -- Politics and government -- 20th century
- Arizona. Governor (1987-1988 : Mecham) -- Impeachment
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination
- Material Types
- Mecham, Evan
- Political campaigns -- Arizona
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Stevens, Edward Noyes -- Photographs
- Utah -- Photographs
- Register of Brenda L. High collection
- H. Christine Swindler
- 7 April 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.