Kate Field letters
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of handwritten letters addressed to Laurence Hutten. Field congratulates Hutton on getting married and writes about her anti-Mormon publications and research.
- Field, Kate, 1838-1896 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Kate Field letters must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
American journalist, author, actress, and lecturer.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.) : 10 p.
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Authors, American -- Correspondence
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Controversial literature
- Field, Kate, 1838-1896 -- Correspondence
- Hutton, Laurence, 1843-1904
- Material Types
- Women authors, American -- Correspondence
- Register of Kate Field letters
- Megan Furcini
- 2011 March 25
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States