Book of General Authorities wives
Scope and Contents
Book of General Authorities Wives, 1980, includes photographs, biographical sketches, and letters from the wives of General Authorities that served with President Spencer W. Kimball and his wife Camilla.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Book of General Authorities Wives must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 folders (0.06 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
This item was donated to Special Collections in 2007 by Hortense Smith.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donation; Hortense Smith; 2007.
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Biography -- 20th century
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Home and Family
- Kimball, Camilla E.
- Mormon women -- Interviews
- Salt Lake City (Utah)
- Social Life and Customs
- Wives -- Religious life
- Register of Book of General Authorities wives
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 June 22
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.