Edwin Smith Hinckley papers
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, speeches, reports, and biographies. These materials relate to Hinckley's work at Brigham Young University as a faculty member and on the Alumni Association Board of Directors, as superintendent of the Utah State Industrial School, and as secretary of the Provo Chamber of Commerce. The biographies are eulogies given by Hinckley's friends and associates.
- Hinckley, Edwin Smith, 1868-1929 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Edwin Smith Hinckley papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Edwin Smith Hinckley was a Utah educator and professor at Brigham Young University.
1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty -- History
- City and Town Life
- Colleges and Universities
- Educators -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Hinckley, Edwin Smith, 1868-1929
- Home and Family
- Mormons -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Provo (Utah) -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Universities and colleges -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Register of Edwin Smith Hinckley papers
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 June 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States