T. Earl Pardoe scrapbook
Scope and Contents
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings commenting on Dr. Pardoe's performances from 1912 to 1920.
- Pardoe, T. Earl, 1885-1971 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from T. Earl Pardoe scrapbook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Found in the University Archives workroom, June 2006.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Processed; J. Gordon Daines III; 2006.
- Register of T. Earl Pardoe scrapbook
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 May 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.