Wallace McBride Barrus photographs of Harold I. Hansen productions
Scope and Contents
Collection contains seven black and white framed prints by Wallace Barrus of productions at Brigham Young University directed by Harold I. Hansen.
- approximately 1961-1972
- Barrus, Wallace McBride, 1930- (Photographer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Wallace McBride Barrus photographs of Harold I. Hansen productions must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Wallace McBride Barrus (born 1930) was a photography teacher at Brigham Young University.
4 oversize boxes (3 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Kenneth Crossley.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Register of Wallace McBride Barrus photographs of Harold I. Hansen productions
- Abe Austin
- 2012 April 12
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.