Edgemont 11th Ward records
Scope and Contents
Materials documenting the history of the Edgemont 11th Ward, Provo, Utah, between 1998 and 2000.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Edgemont 11th Ward (Provo, Utah) (creator, Organization)
- Alexander, Thomas G., 1935- (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Content restricted; permission to use collection must be obtained from the Curator of 20th and 21st century Western and Mormon Americana.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Edgemont 11th Ward records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 cartons (3.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated Thomas G. Alexander, ward clerk and (later) member of the bishopric.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Register of Edgemont 11th Ward records
- Megan Furcini
- 2011 April 25
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.