Dennison Emer Harris diary
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diary. The record was kept from September 13, 1881 to June 15, 1882. Harris writes of his daily activities concentrating on his missionary work.
- Harris, Dennison Emer, 1854-1912 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Dennison Emer Harris diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Dennison Emer Harris (1854-1912) was a Mormon missionary serving in the West Central States Mission.
1 v. (94 pages)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Middle West
- Electronic books
- Harris, Dennison Emer, 1854-1912 -- Diaries
- Middle West -- History -- Sources
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Central States
- Mormon missionaries -- Middle West -- History
- Mormons -- Middle West -- History -- Sources
- Register of Dennison Emer Harris diary
- Rose Frank
- 2011 March 3
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.