Harold Whaley Brown photographs
Scope and Contents
Photographic album pages containing 286 photographs of people and places in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Utah.
- Brown, Harold Whaley, 1898- (photographer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Harold Whaley Brown photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Harold Whaley Brown was born in 1898 in New York state, and had a career as an ophthalmologist.
286 photographs (32 pages)
Language of Materials
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by George Taylor, Harold Whaley's nephew.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Auburn (Mass.) -- Photographs
- Auburn Correctional Facility
- Brown, Harold Whaley, 1898-
- Eastman Kodak Company -- Photographs
- Fort Trumbull (New London, Conn. : Fort) -- Photographs
- Holyoke (Mass.) -- Photographs
- Kentucky (Ship)
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Photographs
- New London (Conn.) -- Photographs
- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Photographs
- Provo (Utah) -- Photographs
- Springfield (Mass.) -- Photographs
- Register of the Harold Whaley Brown photographs
- Abe Austin
- 2012 April 05
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.