David Moore diary, autobiography, and history
Scope and Contents
Typewritten copies of diaries, an autobiography, and a history. The diaries include an "Abridged History of the Salmon River Mission" which is Moore's journal for 1855 when he was serving in the mission. Also included are "Items of History" which tells about the early settlements in Weber County, Utah, and an autobiography to the year 1849 when Moore's diary begins.
- Moore, David (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diary, autobiography, and a history must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Pioneer and missionary for the Mormon Church.
3 items (45 p.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Fort Lemhi (Idaho)
- Indians of North America -- Idaho -- History -- Sources
- Missions and Missionaries
- Moore, David -- Diaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Idaho
- Mormon pioneers -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Weber County -- History -- Sources
- Weber County (Utah) -- History
- Register of Diary, autobiography, and a history
- Megan Furcini
- 2011 March 22
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.