A tribute to Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Scope and Contents
Phonograph transcription (78 rpm records) of special Franklin D. Roosevelt tribute radio program, 15 April 1945.
- 1945 April 15
- Hollywood Victory Committee (contributor, Organization)
- National Broadcasting Company (contributor, Organization)
- Association of Motion Picture Producers (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Tribute to Franklin Delano Roosevelt must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Association of Motion Picture Producers (1924-1964) was a trade association involved in labor relations and public affairs for the film industry. In 1964, it was renamed the Association of Motion Picture and Television Producers. In 1982, it was renamed the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, after it merged with another trade association, the Alliance.
1 oversize box
Language of Materials
The record set was in the possession of Fernstedt, who donated it to BYU.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Ron Fernstedt.
Arts and Communications.
- Register of Tribute to Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 October 12
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.