Joseph Robinson Walker account books
Scope and Contents
Handwritten entries in account books. The items document the financial transactions of the Walker Brothers in Carson City, Nevada and in Camp Floyd and Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Walker, Joseph Robinson, 1836-1901 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Account books must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
7 v. (5 linear inches)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Account books
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce
- Businessmen -- Utah -- History
- Carson City (Nev.) -- History -- Sources
- Economics and Banking
- Fort Crittenden (Utah) -- History
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Stores, Retail -- Nevada -- Carson City -- History -- Sources
- Stores, Retail -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Register of Joseph Robinson Walker account books
- Amy Perez
- 2011 February 28
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.