National League of American Pen Women Utah State Organization scrapbooks
Scope and Contents
Scrapbooks including newspaper clippings, poetry, invitiations, notes, and minutes of meetings. The items relate the society's activities and accomplishments. The collection is from the Utah County Branch of the Utah Pen women in association with the National League of American Pen Women. The materials were collected by Belle deJong Van Wagenen, historian of the organization.
- Van Wagenen, Belle deJong (Person)
- National League of American Pen Women. Utah State Organization (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Scrapbooks must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Literary society of women, Utah Valley Chapter.
5 oversize boxes (3.75 linear ft.)
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1969.xml
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Register of National League of American Pen Women Utah State Organization scrapbooks
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.