Terry James Oldroyd papers
Scope and Contents
Letters, speeches, newspaper clippings, legal documents, memorabilia, and 11 photographs. The materials relate to Oldroyd's term as Mormon bishop of the Provo 6th ward and his work as autitor of Provo, Utah.
- Oldroyd, Terry James (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
City auditor for Provo, Utah.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Mrs. Josephine Oldroyd; 1979.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Provo 6th Ward (Provo, Utah) -- History
- Material Types
- Municipal government -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources
- Provo (Utah) -- Politics and government
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American
- Register of Terry James Oldroyd papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 5
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States